Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
- The Accounting Manager would be responsible for supervising and directing the accounting functions.
- He/she will be responsible for overseeing the collection and analysis of financial information including general ledger, and also managing the SAP first line support.
- Under limited supervision, plan, organize, coordinate, and supervise staff engaged in various financial activities of the organisation and resolve financial system issues.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, subsidiary ledgers, and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Perform cost analysis and recommend process improvements for cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to subordinates and client management and/or technical staff in the day-to-day management of accounting activities.
- Implement best practice SAP support and change control processes.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications such as ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Experience working with a reputable or multinational company preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven work experience in an Accounting or Financial supervisory role.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems, especially SAP.
Competences and Attributes:
- Female Candidate Preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page