Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2019/J0001
Contract Type: Full Time
- Review and Analyze Prescription Information
- Dispense Medication after adequate Verbal Communication
- Observe and monitor patients’ conditions
- Take patients’ samples, temperatures, pulses and blood pressures
- Provide pre- and post- operation nursing care to patients
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years work experience
- Candidate should be computer proficient
- Must have sound relevant knowledge in general nursing operations
- Must have patient communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must reside in or within proximity to Ikorodu or Ojodu
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page