Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products.
With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service. With years of efforts, it has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a creative and strategic Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading all content marketing efforts for our various brands marketing campaigns.
- This role requires the ability to collaborate with cross-functional marketing functions to develop, test, and optimize awareness and engagement and lead the content marketing efforts from strategy and execution to distribution.
- Create compelling, well-researched content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates our brands’ value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to customers.
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the buyer’s journey and campaign lifecycle.
- Develop our voice and craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels
- Edit and review content for brand consistency and voice; thereby ensuring high quality for all our content
- Provide creative ideas to support graphic design and campaign briefs
- Develop SEO website content to drive organic growth.
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
- Track, measure results, and gather insights and optimize content for conversion.
- Develop and manage social media content across all major social channels and specified verticals.
- Manage and monitor team performance (KPI) against set objectives.
- Build the content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study
- 3-5 years of proven experience in content marketing/content strategy.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords.
- Experience with helping construct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables.
- Must live and reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page