ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
- To ensure maintenance of the sites according to approved processes and procedures that guarantees 99.9% Network Availability within a cluster.
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance (PPM) of all technical equipment (Generating sets & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid a breakdown maintenance action.
- Carrying out Corrective maintenance to restore the functionality of passive elements and site infrastructure
- Escalation of faults that could lead to complete failure or Leve1(urgent)& 2(High) fault classification
- Maintaining rectifier, solar system and battery backup installations.
- Ensuring Public power supply is available where applicable and escalation of defects accordingly.
- Carrying out minor and major repairs of technical equipment (generators, rectifiers & Air conditioning units, BUB systems) on sites to avoid downtime.
- Ensure prevention of outages on Back Bone, Hub, P1 and other Priority sites
- Attend to call out and resolve escalated faults with MTTR less than 2 hours.
- Ensure site janitorial is good and healthy.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports on all site maintenance activities are sent promptly to end users or line reporting chain.
- Complete site inspection report sheet, Job cards, Maintenance and Corrective maintenance Diesel receipt forms and all other necessary templates accordingly.
- Supervises vendors that carry out O&M task
- Grants access and provide support to third party vendors during new implementation or O&M activities.
- Establish clear ownership for O&M tasks by ensuring that all Key Performance Metrics are met
- Supervises the security guards and ensures that the security log books are in order
- Proactively communicate O&M status, issues & risk to his Supervisor or Manager.
- Site Availability
- MTTR of failures
- Reducing Trend of failure counts and repetitive failures.
- Improving Maintenance standards as seen on state of infrastructure under the Cluster
- Ensuring quality preventive and Corrective maintenance
- Efficient Diesel Management
- Reduction on cost of site maintenance.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Telecommunication preferred).
- 2 year Hands On experience in Telecommunication Industry.
- Interpretation of technical schematic/diagram
- Technical Report writing
- Time Management.
- Planning and Scheduling skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving
- Quality Management.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Computer and Information Management.
- Power Systems.
- Radio systems
- Strong Verbal and Written Communications.
- Data Management.
- End User Support.
General Working Conditions:
- Normal working hours.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- National Travel.
- Tool of Trade Vehicle.
- On standby 24/7 throughout the year.
- Job Rotation.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page