This tutorial is about how you can install WordPress using Byethost, Please follow every step and then instruction on this tutorial and am very sure after the tutorial you will be able to build a running free blog on WordPress.
- Firstly Click here to register on byethost
- A page will pop up, fill all the necessary filed there as exmple is shown in the below pictures
- After successful registration you will be taken to a new page. where all the policies will be written with a message concerning your email confirmation message like this
- Click on the link to confirm your registration
- After that you will somethislike this in your inbox
Cpanel Username: b15_20743177
Cpanel Password: XXXXXX
Your URL: http://waphelper.byethost15.
com or http://www.waphelper. byethost15.com
FTP Server : ftp.byethost15.com
FTP Login : b15_20743177
FTP Password : XXXXX
MySQL Database Name: MUST CREATE IN CPANEL
MySQL Username : b15_20743177
MySQL Password : XXXXX
MySQL Server: SEE THE CPANEL
Cpanel URL: http://cpanel.byethost15.com/
- Once you have logged into your VistaPanel, you can change your password if required.
- Click on the Cpanel Url http://cpanel.byethost15.com/ you will see a page like this
enter your log in details e.g b15_20743177 and your password
- Stroll down to where you will see this
- Click on Softaculous and you will see many platforms through which you can install your web but ignore them all and select the first option which is WordPress After that a new page will appear just click on the Install button
- Fill in the require details such as your email address by replacing the defaul email with your real email address .change your user name and password from admin for security reasons
- Clear Wp and leave the space empty.
- Write your blogs title but don’t worry even if you leave it you can change it later
- Leave Enable multisite (WPMU) unchecked
- After filling all the required fields just scroll down and hit on install
- Now you have successfully installed WordPress on your blog and when you visit your site link now e.g www.Wphelp.byethost14.com you will see it is a WordPress blog and your site is now running on WordPress script.
Read How to Manage Your Newly Set Up WordPress Blog