We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager/Officer
- The Human Resources Manager/Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administrative functions.
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. A degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field. Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM) and/or Masters in a HR-related field are added advantages
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience as a HR generalist, experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, On-boarding and Talent Management.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.