Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MFB Manager
- Demonstrate deep and broad business acumen and is a business person with strong Saving skills.
- Strong understanding of sales organizations and sales processes.
- Champion change and ensure changes are effectively implemented.
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrates strong teaming behavior that creates win-win solutions and builds trust.
- Able to drive integration among multiple partners and functions.
- Able to influence executive management and provide thought leadership across the organization.
- Easily navigates multiple client and support organizations.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and acts with speed – able to achieve results quickly.
- Displays personal courage, makes tough people and business decisions.
- Communicates crisply and candidly.
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity.
- Over 10 years experience in dealing with large commercial businesses (Commercial Banking experience preferred)
- Experience in Internet Banking, Fintech or any related company.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page