Workforce Group – Our client in the energy sector Lagos is urgently in need of candidates that possess skills required for setting up and maintaining equipment used in the radio room.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Control Room Operator
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting, operating, and maintaining the electronic equipment used to transmit radio or television programs.
- Responsible for Controlling audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio or television broadcasts
- Responsible for troubleshooting operation errors and setting guidelines to resolve it.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operate transmitter to broadcast radio or television programs.
- Applicant must have good communication skills; both written (especially) and verbal.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Control room operator in the radio room
- Applicants must be able to work well under pressure and must be adaptable.
- Minimum of first degree in related courses.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page